Conversation Questions for Primary 6: Term 1 คำถามจากบทสนทนาสำหรับนักเรียนป.6
The following are the conversation questions for students from Primary 6. Once you are ready, click here for the quiz.
1. What does blue represent in the Thai flag?
ANSWER: Blue represents the Thai monarchy.
2. How old is the youngest person in your house?
ANSWER: The youngest person in my house is five years old.
3. Where do you like to watch TV in your house?
ANSWER: I like to watch TV in the living room.
ANSWER: I like to watch TV in my bedroom.
4. What do you like to wear at the weekend?
ANSWER: At the weekend, I like to wear shorts and a T-Shirt.
ANSWER: At the weekend, I like to wear comfortable clothes
5. What was the last movie you watched?
ANSWER: The last movie I watched was the Incredibles 2.
ANSWER: The last movie I watched was Mission Impossible.
6. Do you have a watch?
ANSWER: Yes, I have a watch.
ANSWER: No, I don’t have a watch.
7. Where can I buy a pizza?
ANSWER: You can buy a pizza at Pizza Hut.
ANSWER: You can buy a pizza at The Pizza Company.
8. What month is Songkran?
ANSWER: Songkran is in April.
9. What kind of food can we eat at Fuji restaurant?
ANSWER: You can eat Japanese food at Fuji restaurant.
10. What do they sell at Se-eD?
ANSWER: They sell books at SE-ED.
11. What do you like to do on Sundays?
ANSWER: I like to play football on Sundays.
ANSWER: I like to hang out with my friends on Sundays.
ANSWER: I like to go shopping on Sundays.
12. What is the name of your favorite restaurant?
ANSWER: My favorite restaurant is MK Restaurant.
ANSWER: My favorite restaurant is Bar-B-Q Plaza.
13. If you could do anything, what would you do?
ANSWER: If I could do anything, I would fly to the moon.
ANSWER: If I could do anything, I would live in South Korea for one year.
14. Who is your best friend?
ANSWER: Suda is my best friend.
ANSWER: My best friend is Malee.
15. What make of mobile phone do you own?
ANSWER: I own a Samsung mobile phone.
ANSWER: I own an Apple iPhone.
16. What is your mother’s job?
ANSWER: My mother is a scientist.
ANSWER: My mother’s job is a bank worker.
16. What is your father’s job?
ANSWER: My father is a farmer.
ANSWER: My father’s job is a florist.
17. Where does the king live?
ANSWER: The king lives in the palace.
18. Who lives in the White House?
ANSWER: The president lives in the White House.
19. Where can I buy a Big Mac?
ANSWER: You can buy a Big Mac at McDonald’s.
20. What two airports are in Bangkok?
ANSWER: Don Mueang and Suvarnabhumi airports are in Bangkok.