PAST TENSE (อดีตกาล)
- Past Simple (อดีตกาลธรรมดา)
- Past Perfect (อดีตกาลกำลังกระทำอยู่)
- Past Continuous (อดีตกาลสมบูรณ์)
- Past Perfect Continuous (อดีตกาลสมบูรณ์แต่กำลังกระทำอยู่)
1. PAST SIMPLE TENSE (อดีตกาลธรรมดา)
- Fill in the blanks with the correct form of Past Simple Tense 01
- Fill in the blanks with the correct form of Past Simple Tense 02
1A: AFFIRMATIVE SENTENCES
Subject (ประธาน) + Verb 2 (กริยาช่อง 2)
They danced last night.
She played football last Saturday.
I washed my hair yesterday.
1B: PAST SIMPLE NEGATIVE
Subject (ประธาน) + Verb to be (was, were) + Not
The movie was interesting >> The movie was not interesting.
He was at school yesterday >> He was not at school yesterday.
We were sad >> We were not sad.
- Fill in the blanks (S +was/were +not)
Subject (ประธาน) + Verb to do (did) + Not + Verb 1 (กริยาช่อง 1)
I slept in my bedroom >> I did not sleep in my bedroom.
He worked in a bank >> He did not work in a bank.
- Fill in the blanks (S +did not/didn’t +V)
1C: PAST SIMPLE QUESTIONS
- Fill in the blanks (did +S +V) 01
- Fill in the blanks (did +S +V) 02
- Past Simple Questions with “Be” (was/were +S)
1D: Irregular Verbs in the Past Simple
1E: “Be” in the Past Simple
3. PAST CONTINUOUS
Subject (ประธาน) + was/were + Verb-ing
She was speaking English.
He was playing football.
They were watching television.
We were swimming in the pool.